276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MX 5 4 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The MX-4 thermal compound comes in a syringe-like package in a variety of sizes, from 2 grams to 45 grams. Me llegó rápido ya se la puse ala ps4 lo mejor es que no es conductora así que puedes poner buena cantidad sin preocuparte a qué se derrame como otras que si los son en la reviews de expertos sale muy bien está . I thought it must have been a fluke so i gave it almost a month of continous usage everyday and still consistent!

The company is known for its range of products designed to improve the cooling efficiency and overall performance of computer components such as CPUs, GPUs, and case fans.However, production of the MX-5 clearly didn’t go quite as expected, with Arctic identifying some batches as problematic due to oil separation from the rest of the mass. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Their product lines include CPU Coolers, Case Fans, Thermal Pastes, Charging solutions, Audio solutions, and monitor stands to name a few. According to Arctic's statement, there are faulty batches of MX-5 thermal compound that made it out of production. Arctic MX-4, MX-5, and MX-6 are all thermal pastes that are used to improve heat transfer between the CPU or GPU and the heat sink enhancing system performance and stability.

Answer: Arctic MX-4, MX-5, and MX-6 are thermal compounds designed to improve heat transfer between processors and heat sinks. I know I've used it in multiple builds, even to repaste GPUs, and so far I didn't have a single issue. While MX-5 faced issues and was discontinued, MX-6 emerged as the improved successor to MX-4, offering better thermal performance, non-conductivity, and compatibility with various applications. This leads to low thermal resistance, guaranteeing that heat is dissipated efficiently from the CPUs, GPUs or power semiconductor components.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Edit: while I don't mind repasting, this is time and time again a reminder of how much of a pain in the ass it is to mount the Liquid Freezer II. Given these factors, if you are choosing between MX-4, MX-5, and MX-6, MX-6 is the preferable option due to its better thermal performance, improved durability, and features designed to address common thermal paste concerns. Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.

The Arctic MX-6, according to the manufacturer’s specifications, is supposed to have a very similar density (2.A graphics card with a much higher heat load or the HEDT/EPYC CPUs with large surface areas are better candidates for the thermal paste testing. Some mention that it spreads easily and cools very well, while others say that it's a lot harder to spread and get an equal level, and that the very thick paste doesn't spread well. The MX-6 thermal paste will round out Arctic’s lineup and is actually a replacement for the MX-5, which is now officially listed as a discontinued product. This does not appear to affect Arctic MX-4 which is still currently available and has not had the same issues MX-5 had. I've used a bunch over the years and honestly they all seem to perform within a few degrees of each other assuming your cooling solution is sufficient and your using good TIM.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment